Claudia (Enoch’s sister in law) was with Alayne all day today! WE LOVE YOU CLAUDIA thank you thank you! She has been such a great help and eased my worries more than she’ll ever know. She has been the perfect help.
I received a text from Claudia around 2 today it said “Alayne just woke up and asked “Did I sleep ALL night! LOL.” Haha she gets a little confused and forgets things, I think this is a blessing in disguise.
Best things for comfort today have been:
- love and support
- pillows all around her
- ice all over her back, sides and occasionally tummy
- Valium, tylenol, motrin, oxycodone and zofrin for tummy pain
- peace and quiet
- Jamba Juice and a few solid foods
- her doctor to assure her the worst is almost over
- foot rubs and hair played with
- knowing the day is almost done…
It’s now the end of the day and she is resting… cross our fingers that tonight is a better night. You can do it Alayne!!
Hi everyone it is day three and I got a chance to walk for the first time. Pain through each step I took I gave my self a goal to make it to the four way in the hall and turn back around. Claudia is filming and I have my loving parents Elaine and Dad next to me helping me each step of the way.
It was so nice to have my parents there to help me through my first steps.